We are here to help you, send us your queries......
- The membership of the members of PCA is expired on 31 March of each year. Any member may renew his membership for the next year from 1st Feb to 31st March of each year without paying late fee.
- The bills of renewal of the membership are dispatched to all PCA members through post, at least 2 months prior the expiry the date.
- In addition to the payment of renewal bill, the members would also provide the proof of submission of income tax return for the current year or proof of submission of the statement under Section 143-B of Income tax ordinance 1979 and sales tax return of last month, if applicable.
- The renewed membership certificate will be issued only after fulfilling the above-mentioned requirements.
- Income Tax Exemption Certificate or a copy of the Tax Coupon will be required from the members who claim the exemption of Income Tax.